viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

Me so shy


I wanted him to love me.
So I did something really crazy, me so shy.

I put myself out there, really out there.  All the lights on me,
So he could see me, notice me, really see me.

I put on a show, became someone different. Someone brave,
Someone not like me, cause me so shy.

All I wanted was for him to notice me, see me, want me,
Love me.

I looked in the mirror and I saw her, not like me, not so shy.
She did the dirty work, she took over and stole the show for me.

One day I forgot why I was doing it and why so many lights were on me.
I started questioning and doubting, I got lost and she was in charge, the woman in the mirror.

That beautiful fearless creature that was nothing like me and now had a life of her own.
Me so shy had forgotten that all I ever wanted was for him to notice me, see me,want me so bad and love me.

Love me

Xoxo

The things we do for love  

 

No hay comentarios.: